Sunday 4 July 2010

Widgets

10 Finalists of Miss Borneo Tourism Queen International 2010

After a long awaits, the day has come!
Both Cassandra Patrick and Stella Matilda went to Sarawak and found the semi-finalist. Then, it’s time for 10 finalists!

This happened on 30 June 2010 midnight.
The result is out about 1am and I am still awake that night. Then, after I knew the results, I CAN’T SLEEP!

From their webpage, they wrote:
MISS BORNEO TOURISM QUEEN INTERNATIONAL 2010 (Official Fanpage) CONGRATULATIONS to the Top 10 Grand Finalists! You may visit the official website now and grab the morning papers to read more about it! =)

MISS BORNEO TOURISM QUEEN INTERNATIONAL 2010 (Official Fanpage) CONGRATULATIONS to the Top 10 Grand Finalists! They are Chloe, Dewina, Paula, Elaine, Samantha, Stephanie, Priscilla, Marlene, Janet and Cynthia! Visit http://www.missborneotourismqi.com/ for more updates. Also don't forget to grab yourself our local newspapers in the morning! (Borneo Post, Daily Express, New Sabah Times, Utusan Borneo & See Hua Daily)

So, I browse and search and it’s true! I’m IN! This is my PICTURE!
Here I would like to thank both of the organizers, Cassandra and Stella. I will work hard and I know you guys know what I mean if you both see this!

But you know what? I can’t really share to anyone that night because it’s too late. And Aldrich fall asleep and he will be having exams the next day. Same goes to you all. I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you guys earlier. Forgive me! Haha!

Click here to see the contestants in their official page!


P/s: ehhhh... I've lose weight. Please don't mind of my measurements haha!

No comments: