Sunday 4 July 2010

Widgets

FREE Movie tickets – SALT Premier @ GSC Suria Sabah!

There will be a MOVIE PREMIER of SALT (staring Angelina Jolie)

Movie details as below:
Date: 29th July 2010
Time: 9 pm Show
Venue: GSC Cinema, Suria Sabah Shopping Mall. 

All 10 finalist of Miss Borneo Tourism Queen International from Sabah and Sarawak will be there!

Well, bear in mind that this is a charity movie screening and tickets are given FREE upon your generous contribution *minimum RM25*. So, we are actually organizing a Fund Raising campaign for Sabah Cheshire Home, home for the disabled children.

So, show your care and please do contact me for donation!
My email is shown at the right side! xoxo!

Thank you in advance and appreciate it very much!

4 comments:

vialentino said...

wow...miss borneo...u din join?

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

yupes! miss borneo!! and yes I've joined and in 10 finalist now! support me ya all the way from KL! hahahaha!

I'm the one who is standing 2nd from the right!
http://angelsbewithyou.blogspot.com/2010/07/audition-for-miss-borneo-tourism-queen.html

Andrew Tham said...

OMG! No wonder you look familiar! Mei Tchuin!
Remember me? :)
Andrew Tham (SM All Saints)

Unknown said...

Hi Andrew! Of course I remember you! Hahaha! ;) Find me here https://www.facebook.com/ChloeTiffanyLee