Sunday 14 June 2009

Widgets

Labuan Trip Part 1

I know I know..
I'm late. I'm lazy. I'm busy!

I would like to apologize to all of you...
New semester make me kinda bored actually but still I'm busy. Making decision of this and that. Lots! Anyway, Cut Short.
Let me tell you about my trip to Labuan.


2 Days 1 Night in Labuan.
Transport: Ferry (RM36 one way)
Task: Wedding Dinner + Shop for Chocolates

In this post, I will tell you about from Kota Kinabalu to Labuan.

See these pictures below and it talks! lol..
By the way, the unfinish developement is the
new Suria KK.


Picture Below: Look at my eyes bag.. Gosh. Woke up at 6am

Stay tune for Labuan Trip 2

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..so many pics of the sea wan..
want sea sick liao..
lol just joking..
nice pics btw =)
never been to labuan..

Skinny R said...

many boats..

Borneo Falcon said...

Never been to Labuan. Hope to see more from your next post

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Kenwooi:
Abang! Don't sea sick only! Have to puke!! lol. Labuan very small one.. You can recognise every place that you have walked. haha! But the chocolates really cheap! Kinder Bueno~ Cabuary RM9.50~~!!!!

Richard Ling:
The boats is at KK one.. keke! I think those boats are for going to the nearby island!

Borneo Falcon:
You can go bah! Just take ferry! Very nice, comfortable, and cheap! RM36 one way! And you can buy lots of chocolates and wine!

starzgate said...

from the jetty to Labuan take how long? Rm36 sound 1 way? sounds quite ex woh.

I always use ferry like from Kuala Perlis/ Kuala Kedah to Langkawi rm20~25 one way, around 2 hours. coz my dad working at Langkawi ;P