Monday 15 June 2009

Widgets

Labuan Trip Part 2

Yo yo yo JJ and Ruddy!
Just Kidding! LOL


Hello everyone!
Now it’s the time I’m going to post up my trip to Labuan Part 2 as I will talk about the day I arrived to my destination!


And once again, the pictures say it all.
Sorry that I didn’t talk much for these few updates because I’m having mid term week test! Best of all to me and my friends!

Oh ya! I forgot to tell you this.
Everything, I remember to chik chak.
You know what I forgot to snap?
The hotel that I stayed.
Urgh!

Picture below: First thing first. I need Ice CreamPicture Below: Reach HotelPicture Below: Donno what to eat? KFC available! lolPicture Below: Early in the morning, the olds chit chat here

Stay Tune for Labuan Trip Part 3

Need to study now after my long warm bath! Huu~

6 comments:

iriene said...

Tks for posting those photos. Really appreciate it. I have not step on Sabah land... Labuan looks good!
Do drop by my blog if you are online... All the best for your exams! :)

Skinny R said...

so many alcohol!!

Borneo Falcon said...

Love to have some beers over there

Anonymous said...

labuan...
looks nice from the pics your took.. haha.. =D

sabahking said...

for me i feel that labuan very small !! just the chocolate and wine i love the most !! and i like to on the ship !! i like the wind and surrounding od the sea !!

tRiEi cRiSiS said...

Hi ,

I am waiChing from BestFoodJunction.com and we here, would like to invite you to come to one of our food event next month!

It would be an honor if you can attend to this event and kindly send me your email contacts so i can email you the details of the events.

Mail: waiching@bestfoodjunction.com

Website:
http://my.bestfoodjunction.com

Do check us out on the website and magazine publication for June 09!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,
waiChing