Friday 26 June 2009

Widgets

Labuan Trip Part 3

Sorry that I didn’t update again…
Sorry sorry!!


I am having a test week two weeks ago and this week is an assignment week to me as it is near to the due date. I get one of my results and I am really happy with it. For real, I never get that high mark before in my college and my lecturer gave me a present. Huh~ what a week! Tired and I didn’t have much time to sleep and I fully use up my brain to think about the answers for my case study. *shake shake head* Now I realize, case study is really hard.

About today,
I went to this Mari Mari Cultural Village that located quite far from the Inanam main town. I will upload the pictures and videos someday! I must upload those video for you all to have a look in Sabah’s cultural! Plus, I am in the video dancing for the Bamboo dance of Murut culture.

Now let me continue with my Labuan trip!
This is what I bought from there ahahhaha!


Can you see lots of chocolates?!
It’s all MINE!!
Jealous?
Nahh.. I couldn’t afford to buy that much!
Some of them are belongs to my mum and she bought it for the staffs in company.

I still left a few. Who wants?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow bring back all food from labuan.. lol.. =P

Lisa717 said...

wow!!!
u n ur family really bought lotsa stuff leh!!!
i wan the DAIN choc!! arrr..no no..i want everything!!! hehehe..

Borneo Falcon said...

No beers?

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Kenwooi:
Mana ada semuaa.. Hahahahha! But the boss there see me like gold moving and jumping here and there and choose lots of stuffs. LOL

Lisa:
Kakakka! Syok tengok rite? We bring back a big box!! Did you see it on the first picture? Hahaha! Daim there, RM15 hohohoho!! Cabuary only RM9.50 Cheap!! Some more, the cabuary is imported!

Borneo Falcon:
No beer ohh.. I'm not a drinker haha! But I bought the 'Cow Girl'. That's liquer! hohoho! And I'm gonna try it! Havent drink yet >.<

Esther said...

i want~!!!!!