Wednesday 3 June 2009

Widgets

Restaurant Original Village Recipe

Hello Everyone!
Sorry again for the late updates.


Recently I felt tired. Keep on and on.
Do you know why? Tell me because I don’t really know.
My eyes are closing… even now.
For real, *closing*

This restaurant is located at Damai.
Just behind Yoyo.


Believe me,
This place is nice but I think they have to improve the foods. The services are great whereas the boss herself serves us like in a home.


Teas are refillable.


We ordered dumplings with Pumpkin fillings and another one with Green Pepper.

I must tell you that, the dumplings with Pumpkin fillings are the one I’m not satisfied with. This is because I can’t smell the scent and taste of pumpkin while it is placed on my mouth by that time. On the other hand, the Green Pepper fillings are nice and I give it a two thumb up!

Price: RM8.00 for 10pcs


Normal restaurant’s price will be RM6.00.
So, why don’t give a try by paying additional RM2?

Enjoy the pictures!


Picture Below: The Shop ImagePicture Below: WallsPicture Below: The InteriorPicture Below: Wild Chrysanthemum TeaPicture Below: Rose TeaPicture Below: Pot and Cup (Good Quality)Picture Below: Forgotten it's namePicture Below: Dumplings with Pumpkins fillingsPicture Below: Dumpling (Guo Tie) with Green Pepper fillings

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..nice yummy dumplings!
i wanna eat! =D

Henry Lee said...

another new shop opens again after i left kk... sigh~

Lisa717 said...

awww~ dear dear!! finally u gt update update adi la..hehehe..u r not feeling quite well is it?? that's y ur eyes keep closing all the time~~ i m sure u r tired tired la..

hmm..anyway, u love to go Damai o..hahha..many of the restaurants u introduce oso at Damai geh..hehehe..

wah..Dumplings leh..wanna try it out if i travel to KK nex time..dear, what is GRENN PEPPER??? never heard b4 leh..

Skinny R said...

good food`

sabahking said...

i think there is no much difference with other shop one !! hehe !! i will save for the RM2 !!