Tuesday 20 May 2014

Widgets

2 hours with #AdidasNEO by #AdidasMY at Suria Sabah Shopping Mall

Let us reveal how crazy we were during our shopping at the AdidasNEO store.

The three of us choose to hunt for our favourites together so that we can have more eyes and opinion on each other’s decision. We took almost 2 to 3 hours in the store to choose what’s best for us. This is because everything is so nice that it is hard for us to grab everything that we want! In addition to that, eventually I have to add another few extra dollar besides using the sponsored AdidasNEO vouchers of RM1000. Boys will be boys and girls will always be girls. When it comes to shopping, we just can’t get enough.

Choosing from the counter, there is a lovely pair of chopstick which I would really want to own it and just to use it every time when I cook in the office so I can show to everyone that “hey! Adidas has chopsticks too!” but I decided not to because I couldn’t put an Adidas into my mouth! I will slap myself if I do that. But still, I would really like to use it because nobody has it yet!



Look further in the store for some awesome shoes. I have always love Adidas shoes since I was just a kid. That three stripes trademark is just awesome as the way it is and there are so many to choose fresh from the rack! First, I have chose the new purple pink shoe that shines right in front of me once I first step forward to the shoe rack. If you really able to spot the difference, there’s another purple shoe that placed second beside of this pair that I chose but the purple colour is different. This purple looks more stunning as it is slightly lighter and unique in the sense that you seldom get to see this colour.



Let me tell you something. I think AdidasNEO has a good customer service as all the staffs are helpful and friendly. Look, they will help you whenever you need perhaps a new stock for the items that you chose, questions like what’s on promotions, and this guy even helped me choose a style! Nice. Sometimes I like it that way because ladies, we got to trust the man’s eyes. This is the sneaker that this guy chose for me because I was having a hard time choosing the white or the jeans material.


And time to grab some nice outfit that suits me. I chose this Women Fox Sweater @ RM170 because I think it’s cool. It’s not because that I’m crazy despite in our tropical weather here. But hey, I can wear it for a movie night right? And I’m always travelling. So, I can’t wait to wear it on my next trip to China or Europe. It will be lovely and with the two beautiful foxes in front of the sweater, it certainly grabs the attention. And the shorts, who doesn't like shorts here in Kota Kinabalu? Haha! It's essential for us Sabahans.



Now here's a group picture! And I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to all the staff at Adidas NEO, Suria Sabah Shopping Mall for attending us three that walk in and out the store. Hope you are able to find the picture! :D



No comments: