Thursday 27 December 2007

Widgets

25 December 2007


So, talking about Christmas, I'm going to share my Christmas experience that I had celebrated with my classmates in Tar College!

Once arrived (10.30pm), everyone was in the happy mood, eat all the way till open presents. I totally forgotten to bring my present for exchange. So haha, It's ok cause today in class, the one who gets my present claimed from me already No.21 Will remember it! Yupe!

We are having Steambot for dinner + supper. All the balls, the mushrooms, omg.. I'm hungry now..


This clip was showing that we are 'Yum Seng-ing'. We can't shout too loud because the owner downstairs are knocking their ceiling to ask us be quiet. LOL
 
The Pictures of Exchanging Presents:

6 comments:

shi@shinna said...

i like this page very much, a very nive memory of all of us, but the vidoe clip dun hv u =.=ll

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Kekeke.. No me but got you all ok mah. I love to be camera girl haha.. At long as there's a memory, I'm happy and satisfied~ MUAKS!!

Anonymous said...

haha..ur blog so nice..like it very much..yup..the christmas hight is really a memorable night..full of hapiness..hope our friendship forever...

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

yup yup!! love you koay yan!! LOL.. hahhahah.. be less liaoo :X
nono... Pk wants you~~ hahahhaha.. really very funny that nite! and the presents! Althought it was just a little present but it was from our every own heart of love~ ^^v

kinkiyen said...

haha, avy 1 with their pic oso take down le...
dolly must so hapi lo, get my present...
haha......

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

hahaha.. Yen you naughty.. bluff dolly give the toilet paper.. but that is a good present! useful one hahaha.. got watch the movie clip?