Wednesday 25 August 2010

Widgets

Photoshoot for Individual Profile

This is the moment of fear that I actually need to wear a white tube and swimwear for photo shoot!

Well, it’s true that I did this kind of thing that a professional photographer was shooting my pictures. Posing, style, hmm ... all that. I don’t really know how and I just do my best for every shoot. If you can see, my expressions were kind of, shyyyy. Haha! Well, first time. :)

So, this is the results! It is all taken on 17th July 2010.


Not bad huh? I’m shocked when I saw these pictures because I never think that my body shape changed! Do I sound horrible? Haha! I’m just happy when I see the results because it seems like I’m no longer the ‘big size’ one! Almost actually but I’m happy because I can see my efforts and commitment in this event.

Wanna know the reason why and how? Let me compare my picture before and after the audition.

Picture Below: Before and After
Pictures credit Benny Liew

See the difference?
Comment and tell me about it!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

uiseh! big diff ba! more pretty dy!

Sponge Nie said...

i was so admire u can success in ur keep fit,haah..actualli i also do the same things now..anyway,juz simple loss 2kg oni>.<
Btw,congra yaa..hee..gambateh..maintain it yaa..

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Caroline: hahhaha!! Yes! I can see that too and I really shocked when I check my blog post. LOL!

Annie: Thanks Annie! You can follow my plan too! It really works on me! I never feel sick, never feel dizzy. It caused me no sickness! Drink more water k! You gambatte too! I wish you good luck! xoxo!