Wednesday 25 August 2010

Widgets

7K Sunset Charity Run in action

Oh yea where I gonna start?
I remembered before the pageant week... Okay, let’s start from here!

Before pageant week, I remembered that I did blogged about the 7K Run right?
On the 10th July 2010, Sutera Habour have this 7K Sunset Charity Run. That day I was sick and I want to do something for MBTQI. So, I decided to go and I was there with my family, and I manage to meet Abbey and Marie. That day was the second time that I met Marie. At first, I was all alone and luckily Abbey called me and ask whether am I in Sutera. So, this is why three of us run together! :D Running with them was fun and I get to laugh non stop when they started to talk.

Picture Below: Chloe, Marie, and Abbey

2 comments:

Caroline said...

aiseh! run run! haha syok kan nasib got frens teman run, if not, boring la alone.. hehe!

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Yessss! If not, haha! I think I'll be running with my mom and sisters and their friends too. Hmmmmm.. will not get boring I think! Hahahahah!! I was thinking if I meet no one then I'll be running with my family haha