Tuesday 24 August 2010

Widgets

I'm back from Pageant Week!

Hello again to all readers!

I’m back again to blog and I’m so sorry because I just gave myself a short holiday after the pageant week for Miss Borneo Tourism Queen International 2010! I know it’s been about 2 weeks that the competition ended (7 August 2010) but yeah I’m taking my sweet time until today, I wanted to share it all and continue blog as usual :D

Again, I’m back to my normal life BUT with some titles (Miss Nature’s Guardian, Miss Charity, and Miss Popular-7077 votes) that I’m holding right now. No worries, because I will be telling you all the stories and my experiences in the beauty pageant!

Picture Below: Taken on 13 August 2010

To tell you the truth, one of the reasons that I skip blogging this few weeks is because of Aldrich. Yupes, he is back from Sarawak and I wanted to spend some time with him after the pageant week because he felt lonely *ohhhh~* that I’m too busy for the pageant and for college. Anyway, he’s now back to Sarawak again for his studies. So, I started to blog again!

Well, short holiday for me is quite satisfying haha because I get to eat some of my favourite dishes after the pageant. All those lambs, lamb chop, lamb stew; hmm... so far, I think that’s my heavy dishes. Not to forget about KFC which I had on the day after the competition. Will blog about this to a day to day story! Stay tune!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats for the titles! :)

Caroline said...

aiyo!! been waiting for your update ba! ish ish! :p

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Michelle: Thanks Michelle! Come here more! :)

Caroline: Hahahhaha! Just wait. I have lots to do ehh! lol!!!