Thursday 24 September 2009

Widgets

Mosaic of Hyatt Regency

Hello there!
So this is Mosaic where my babe and I went.
Mosaic is located at Hyatt Regency which is at the road side with glass windows and doors. Just before you turn right as you wanted to walk to the lobby. More, Mosaic is under Hyatt Regency as well.

Mosaic is a nice cozy place with dim lighting and the environment was just you were like in a very very comfortable and relaxing place where you can have a nice chit chat or meeting no matter in what kind of business. So, my business was having a nice talk with my dear.

Now I’m going to tell you my experience once I walk in to Mosaic.
At first, I can’t believe that I walk into Mosaic because this is the first time. Likewise, every time when people pass by they will have in mind that ‘Wow this must be serving expensive meals’.


So, when I sat at the seats that we chose I straight away browse on the menu. It’s… quite expensive but we are not planning on eating and we are interested for the desserts. My dear Kero and I love cakes and ice creams. Without looking at the price, we just walk to the ice cream corner and they let us try on any kinds what we wanted to. Then finally we decided to take Green Tea, Peppermint with Chocolate Chips and Vanilla with Cookie! Other than that, we ordered Brownie as well.
~Yummy~
Kero and I specially love the Green Tea because it seems like Mosaic really uses original taste of the green tea to make its Green Tea ice cream. The only thing that we don’t like is the Brownie. It’s quite hard.

Enjoy the pictures! Xoxo.
By the way I forgot to include this. We just pay the bills for below RM20! Cheap? Shocked?!
You just have to see this!


Picture Below: The external and internal view of Mosaic


Picture Below: This is the view from the inside


Picture Below: The Menu and the Brownie with orchids with a glass of water

Picture Below: Everything that we ordered
Picture Below: Brownie
Picture Below: Green Tea with Vanilla Cookie
Picture Below: Peppermint with Chocolate chips

Picture Below: Film of us both
Picture Below: Eating Pictures of us
Picture Below: We both love this lamp. Specially it's design of the 'sun'.


Picture Below: The 'sun' design


Picture Below: After we out from Mosaic (Middle). Hyatt toilet (Left and Right).

4 comments:

simonso said...

already linked you long time lo :D

Borneo Falcon said...

The desserts look tempting

Unknown said...

hi...It's so nice restaurant!

Unknown said...

hi...it's so nice restaurant!