Monday 24 August 2009

Widgets

Blog's New Layout Theme + Introduction of Myself

Hello everybody! It's nice to blog again!

Anyway, I have changed my blog layout and theme. Do you love it? Will it be more prettier than the previous one? Haha. Actually I haven't finished with the editing. Why? Well.. As you can see from my blog, my header is slightly a little weird. Right? The picture is not in the middle and I am thinking ways to get it correct.

So, I was thinking to introduce myself once again since I changed my layout. Good Idea?
Now, let's start!

Picture Below: Open ceremony at the beach

こんにちは
Hello Everyone! Bloggers! Friends! and my Family! Not to forget my Baby! I'm Chloe and I normally use "ChloeTiff" as a short name for me to reach to you guys out there. Currently, I'm still studying. Yeah.. Still a student and I really love to study. Basically, I am a Sabahan who are born in Kota Kinabalu. I love my hometown. It's really really a nice place for me. With a wonderful view of the sea at the Likas Bay and I proudly present our Sabah slogan "Land Below The Wind".

I started blogging since 2005 actually and the first blog was in the Friends
ter. I used that as my blog last time because I didn't know there's such a wonderful and easy to use and no limitation blogging webpage which is Blogger.com and yes I'm happy with it! But before using Blogger, I used Xanga as well. I did blogged a few there but end up it was too conplicated for me to understand it. So, one day. I was looking at Meatball's blog and I started to click and click then finally the magic begins! Then here I am blogging for almost 3 years and I remembered the first post that I updated in this blog, was the days where I am doing my studies over Kuala Lumpur and I update my daily life to Meatball as to update her!

In this blog, I post up lots of stuffs!
Including my life, my studies, lots and lots of foods, places of interest (been travelling lots), my friends, my memories, my sadness and sorrow, my stress, and lots even pets! There're too much to type in actually! I remembered my very first blogger friend. Who is that? Haha! Crazywrazy! and now, many! Crazy, Via, June, RK, Kenwooi, Sabahking, Lisa, David, Falcon, Vincent, Woosa, and many more!

I have another blog which is all about studies and I've been trying my coursemate in their studies as well. I'm using another method as to help them, well it's story telling! Haha. I'm really happy that there's one of my classmate. Yeah, he did a clear pass after reading the other blog and he spent me a nice dinner! Thanks skateboy!

Many thoughts we have been thinking. Oh ya. It's me and my boyfriend, Aldrich. We've been thinking lots about our future and some are just non sense. I don't even know will he make it or not but if he didn't, I will. Heard me baby? I know you laughing now when you are reading this! Haha. We are now in our year 6th will be the 7th in July 2010. We started dating since I was still in the secondary Form 3 and he was in Form 5. Some of the teacher knew about us and some, nope. There's one teacher which is my Moral teacher and his former Form teacher and once she knew about our relationship, she goes
"Is that your bf?"
"Errr.. ya?", I answered.
"Huiiyoo! That guy goooood ohhh! You?! Baddd... badd baddd"

Then my gang back me up haha. Few days back Baby's brother told me about one case. He said to me that he asked the same teacher whether does she remember Aldrich and I. Yes, she remembered once Alston gave her a hint. Laughter.. laughter.. all begins.

About my family, we are doing great each year! But mom started to worried about my future. And hers too. Thinking about one day, if I leave my hometown to further my studies. What will become no matter outside and inside the house. Oh gosh.. suddenly a song came right through my head.. "What ever will be will be.." I love you mama and papa and sisters. I have no brothers. Haha. Yet, daddy still proud that he have all the girls.

Well, I guess this is it.
Just a brief introduction of myself again and let us wait for another editing and there will be a new introduction again. Not to forget my birthday. It is on the 6th December and I will be turning to 21 this year! *Gimme the key mama!*

Picture Below: Leave your footprints here by giving me comments! This is mine! XD


I miss you guys!
Oh ya.. I have to say this. "My blog still under construction. So sorry for the messy pictures beside".
See? >_> ~~~~

5 comments:

Skinny R said...

nice layout. i was a xanga user too. +)

Borneo Falcon said...

Nice detailed introduction. Man, you already start a relationship at tender age and going strong into 6th year.

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Richard: Issit?! Hahaha!! But Xanga is complicated right? I don't even know how to use it and get confused!

Borneo Falcon: HOHO!! Not so detail yet.. hahah donno what to continue actually then started to type my birth date hahah! My relationship with Aldrich is already 6 years and waiting to go in to 7 years! hahahha!

sabahking said...

I like sabah too !! here is really a wonderful place with beautiful scenary !!

Ken Wooi said...

haha.. great description to the blog.. and looking forward to complete banner.. haha.. =D

kenwooi.com