Sunday 20 April 2014

Widgets

Spring/ Summer Collection 2014 by #ThomasSabo

And again, this is my second time joining the Thomas Sabo launching at Suria Sabah Shopping Mall! 

WHEEL OF KARMA
The central piece of the karma beads line is the stunningly-detailed ‘Wheel of karma’. It symbolises personal, inner balance and centres the wearer in line with the slogan of the collection – energy and joie de vivre. By the way: Karma originates from Sanskrit and means ‘action’ or ‘deed’. The ‘Wheel of Karma’ concentrates – as a magical pendant – all goodness inside. The Karma principle: ‘If one sows goodness, one will reap goodness’. THOMAS SABO Karma Beads – THOMAS SABO celebrates life.


To be honest, it was a hard time waiting for the time to pass. The launching starts at 3.30pm yesterday, and all I do was to hunt for charms or beads once I reached! And I saw my pretty mama, well, not my mother but she’s a friend of mine, standing near to the counter in the bright store as to hunt for her perfect charm. All of us are a little bit crazy with all this wonderful sparkling accessories! Trust me, when I say crazy, we are.

Upon registration, everyone were given a RM100 rebate voucher (applicable when you purchase RM300 and above). It’s been a while since I bought my last Aquamarine stone in the same Thomas Sabo at Suria Sabah Shopping Mall. So, I told myself, “why not give a little reward to yourself Chloe?”, and all I did was flipping through their brochures, books, and asking for prices on the charms or beads that I am interested with. And guess what? There’s one I have put my eye on, but did not buy it. The ear cuff and earring with a dangling feather. OMG.

In the end, I bought a charm with three symbols, all made of different materials - rose gold, gold, and silver. It is a mix of a mighty cross, love, and a feather. I don’t know why it strikes me, but I know sometimes if you can’t stop thinking about it, that’s the one you need to own.
By the way,
What do you think of this ring? 

 .... wait, not so fast til the wedding bells!

No comments: