Thursday 6 September 2012

Widgets

Espresso with Vanilla Ice Cream


As I said, I always believe the ladies will fall in love with desserts. All kinds of desserts actually.

Now, I have a little secret to tell.
Find the best coffee in Kolombong, where it is the most busy and lots of factories there in that area (Yes, I am telling the truth). Traffic jams are crazy there! But anyway, it’s worth to visit Santola Bar Café IF ONLY YOU LOVE COFFEE. Otherwise, don’t waste your time driving all the way from the town.

Santola Bar Café is operated by Kopi Cap Kuda. It is a factory and they provide coffee making classes. So, get ready your hands and mind to learn something new there.

I have ordered this when I was with my friends hanging out at the café.


Delicious or not?
Of course it is. Imagine hot espresso and look how the fluid flows from the top of the vanilla ice cream to the bottom of the tall glass. It’s espresso by the way.

Look at how it is done by visiting their Facebook page.

No comments: