Wednesday 21 October 2009

Widgets

Char Chan Teng

Jenette and I try on new restaurant that we never walk in to. It’s actually not newly opened… just that we haven’t try it yet.
Anyway, it is located in Warisan Square. This restaurant is beside to Uptown Fashion or opposite Le Meridien Hotel.

At first when we walk in, I thought the foods will be terrible because there is no customer dining in yet. So, we just have a sit and start browsing through the menu and finally we ordered. Then, when the foods come, open our mouth *ahhhhmmm*

Aww. The foods are not bad.
Nice and juicy I could say that.
You should try here and the price is reasonable.

Jenette ordered the one with set. There are drink, main dish, soup, and desserts.
Mine? I just ordered Bake Cheese Rice. Yummy!

Picture Below: Jenette's lunch!

Picture Below: My lunch!

No comments: