Wednesday 23 July 2014

Widgets

Check-In Dining at Market 88, Kepayan

People always find fun things to spend their time. At least for me, I would drive around town and see what I can do or the furthest I can drive is to Tuaran or Tamparuli (I love to be on the road). Now, when it comes to remembering a restaurant, how would you actually remember them all? I bet it’s going to be either by food, or by the name of the restaurant.

Recently opened in this end of the month, Check-In Dining is the first aviation themed restaurant here in Sabah. Baby blur in colour, located at Market 88 (some say food city), the restaurant is easy to spot! With a few airplane windows, you can try to have a peek what’s inside. That’s what I did.

Caeser Salad + Smoked Salmon = RM 7.90 + RM6.00
If you like Salmon (like me), then this is a must try. Mixed with Japanese Sauce (I'm a fan and you should be a fan too) and big slices of Salmon. It would go wrong for having this as the appetizer! 

Caesar Salad + Chicken Ham = RM7.90 + RM2.00
Affordable as it is but I fancy the Caesar Salad with Smoked Salmon more. It's worth it and delicious because the sauce that they are using to taste the salad.

Soup of the Day: Mushroom Soup = RM 6.90
I like how they use wild mushroom, but I like it to be more... rich. But you can try, it's not bad. Really.

Shrimp Paste Chicken Wing (4 pieces) = RM9.90
I like how they make use of Shrimp paste in all kind of dishes. Not too much, just nice. Because too much can be salty, and not everyone can handle it.

Cheese Meat Ball (6 pieces) = RM13.90  *MUST TRY
I love how they invented this dish. Cheese melts in your mouth as you chew the meat balls. Don't worry if it's still rare inside as it will affect the moist of the meat ball. Trust your chef in this. I like how it taste. Some people might feel this dish can be a little salty for them too because of the sauce, but I'm okay with the taste and texture.

Beef Burger = RM14.90

Carbonara Chicken =RM13.90

Sirloin Steak = RM25.90

Chicken Chop Fried Rice = RM 12.90

 Chicken Cutlet = RM16.90

Fish & Chips = RM16.90

Fish Fillet Cheese Baked Rice = RM 13.90


And here comes the Hot Chocolate for only RM7.90!



Panna Cotta - RM6.90


Despite of the economy nowadays, especially here in Kota Kinabalu, our expenses are higher than in the west Malaysia. Anyway, the price for the food here is reasonable and affordable for people like me and you who just wanted to fill our tummy. 

No comments: