Thursday 10 January 2008

Widgets

Am I A Liar To You?

The things is, I'm a girl who don't talk much about what happen to me unless I do think it is neccesary to say it out to you all.
If something that I may not solve, yes i will ask for your all's ideas.
Not because I didn't tell you all, I'm a Liar and you cannot accuse me for being one.
I didn't go to work, should I annouce it to you all?
I don't think it is neccesary because this was my decision.


Now if you really want the truth, ok i say it now.

The truth is i cancel my job for selling the vines because i'm giving another burden to my mother and i have a fight with my mum. I don't wanna let my mum down because of this. I don't wanna say it out because of this. I had let my mum worried about me more because of the travelling of going to One Utama and maybe i may meet some dangerous. So I just don't want to let her worried much and don't wanna give her another burden because I love my mum and I want to protect her.

I really don't understand why you can accuse me to be a liar.
Issit that I should annouce it and make i'm not a liar?

I'm a girl who seldom talk sometimes doesn't mean that I'm a Liar.
You still don't know what a person I am?
I does love you all.
You all never feel the love from me, it's ok.
Maybe I'm not belong to you all.


If you do treat me as a friend, I don't think friends will backstab each others.
So am I your friend? I don't know. Only you are the person who knew it.
Nobody will know because the answer is in you, yourself, not anyone. You.

1 comment:

MeatballOnline said...

sigh... the most important thing is.. u know u are not a liar. we can't ask for everyone to understand us... as long as we didn't do anything to cheat and steal anything from someone.. we did no wrong.

and we don't need others to reassure us.. we don't need others to tell us we are not a liar.. we know and god knows.. that's most important.

when u come back, let's give each other a big hug!