Monday 7 January 2008

Widgets

Irresponsible Housemates? or Friends?


Guys and Girls listen here


Actually I really don't know how to say it here.

I ask you all.. If you were me what would you do?

Here's the stories goes...

9 people in the house, 6 of them are girls and 3 of them are guys.
2 of the girls and 1 of the guy already inform 2 months before the day they wanna to move out.
Now there are 2 more GUYS wanna move out without telling us.
1 Guy just inform us one week ago and did not tell us personally.
I just knew it through the other girls and the other Guy? We just knew it today.

Okay, now is the problem.
The GUYS found two indian guys to replace their master room.
Did they ever think about the girls behind?
They don't even tell us anything.
Never discuss with us about anything. OMG!

The guy who inform us one week before that he wanna to move (LOL)
Wanna hear something?
He dare to tell and talk to my mum on the phone that he promised he will take good care of me. Be a brother of mine.
He wanted to move..
I, as his 'sister' I also don't know about it.
The reason he wanted to move out was?
'I can't study in this house environment' and
'I can't do assignment. If i move to stay with my friends, it will be more easier'
You should know this before you move in to one house.
Yet, He is the leader of this house.
How can he go and JUST GO?

You all just wanted to go and never think about what we had promised to each other.
Friends? I don't think you all treat me as one now.
Yet you never think about the safety of the girls that who will be continue to stay in the same house.
You don't even know those people.
Will they smoke? Will they bring a bunch of friends home?
Will they drink and drunk? HELLO?????
You say we were racist? Then I should give you a question.
Will you let your girlfriend to stay with them? (If you got gf)
If you say yes, then you have to add on telling her that...
'This is how i prove my love to you'


I'm totally disappointed.



to be continue.....

4 comments:

MeatballOnline said...

u r coming back soon and will do ur training here.. meaning there will left how many gals there? is it possible for u all gals to move out?

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Just now around 10pm we had a discuss with the guys but one of them are not in. So, the think is we said that we still don't allowed those people come in because we will never know what will happen.

Then one of them say ok and they will try to find chinese and maybe girls. That's a new idea and can be accepted.
Then one of them still saying that we are racist. I don't care what he said about we are racist because we are not. If i really racist, why would Mimie and I still friends? Stupid.

If those people are my friends yes i can accept them but they are workers and we don't even know what they do and will they against the rules of our house.

There will be three more girls left in the house when the time I training.

Moving out for us is totally not an esay way for us cause lots of things to carry up and down..

I told one of the guys that they should discuss with us first when the time that someone are interested in our house and the time concern for the shifting had breach the contract and agreement.

Now ok a bit liao..

MeatballOnline said...

good to hear that la.. not that we are racist or wat, it's just to be safe better find gals who are studying in the same college.. that would be the best for all.

Ok, if there is 3 gals still there then at least safer. If only 1 gal left better moved out..

miss u!

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Ya lo.. safe is more important than simply find another people to replace their room.

Somemore is worker. Omg loh..

Aiks.. i do miss you too.. haha..
i wanna back liao la.. so wait la..
mana tau i go back you not home cause kahwin liao.. kekekke