Wednesday 20 June 2012

Widgets

London & Paris

I believe most of you are preparing to go to work. Well, not for me. Now its 0000hrs in Paris. I just reached Paris by Eurostar today from St. Pancras International London to Gare du Nord Paris.

A day in London was great where I get to met my cousins and friends. Jimmy helps us a lot by fetching us from the airport and brought us to Westfield for shoppong and dinner around the location where you can find the Malaysia Embassy on the first day. In between, get to meet up with Jeanette where she taught us how to use the Underground and brought us to Oxford Street for shopping and Victoria Station to try out the Traditional English Tea at one of the hotel operates by Hilton. We get to find ur way back by using the tube just in time when Jimmy reached our hotel. After dinner, we took sometime to drive around the London Central where we saw the city night view. Wonderful architecture I could say. Brilliant and amazing work.

Today before we departed for Paris, mom and I get to meet up with one of my cousin which I never met before (but now I do and she's so pretty). Head down to Costa nearby King Cross station and we had a nice family chat. Nora had to rush after coffee. So I brought mom to Leicester Square earlier for a walk. Jackson was the last person to meet me today and it is great to meet up with him. He brought us for a short walk and passes by Museums, Monuments, etc nearby Covent Garden and China Town. We had Chinese Hong Kong cuisine for lunch. Jackson followed us to the hotel, accompany and helped us with our luggage until checking in to Eurostar. Love you dear!

And finally, reached Paris.. will continue tomorrow. Gonna sleep now and I am not sure did I mispelled anything. Lol. (「,「)




No comments: