Thursday 29 May 2008

Widgets

Dress!

.
.
Well, I help Jenette to modify her dress yesterday night until the time 1.30am.
Sleepy.. *-*


-I got The Blood-

Yeah~!

She loves the dress so so much!
So, i volunteered to help her up!
Both of her sister and brother leave KK for work.
Then have to spend more time with her, so that she won't be alone.
But! She always drive me to everywhere.
As her sister *me* still can't drive on the road cause haven't passed the family car licence.
LOL. Ada sikit malu ni..
She's so happy when she saw her dress today cause she's gonna wear it tomorrow night.

The dress actually she bought it for $50!
It's on sales and I bought one too in Warisan Square.
Lady and Classical look of the dresses! Wow..
.
.
You're just too good to be true,
'Can't take my eyes off you~'
.
.

The Blood huh?
Yup! The blood of sewing clothes.
I wish I can know my Grandpa more..

Chu Chu not Zhu Zhu ahh..

In the past century..

I love my family
.
.

No comments: