Wednesday 17 July 2013

Widgets

First Baskin Robbins in KK!

Haiyaaa.. How long do we have to wait?

Actually, I have tasted Baskin Robbins back in those days when I was studying in KL in 2006. You know lah when we were still a student, we tend to wander around, explore new stuffs and places. Moreover, I'm orang Sabah. So, lain sikit lah when I go KL. Lots of new things to me.

So, indirectly, I was saying that orang Sabah we waited at least 6 years or more than that to get Baskin Robbins here in Kota Kinabalu. Tak apa bah, we have our local ice cream such as Vedablu. It's delicious too especially their green tea flavour. That's my favourite!

Anyways, Baskin Robbins is delicious. So many flavours to choose! Too many to choose and it's hard to choose because it's like 'OH I want it all!'

Opened in One Borneo Hypermall, they are located at the main door where it's near to the Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Habib Jewels, and yum name it.




No comments: