Sunday 15 July 2012

Widgets

Wasabi - New Japanese Restaurant in Hiltop


Well... It is time for some foodie post!

I first dine in this restaurant was... I think last few months. Make it this year then. It’s still a new restaurant though, not a lot of people notice still. During the openings are great of course but then the second time when I go during lunch time, I realized its quite expensive compared to other normal Japanese restaurants (please don’t compare to Nagisa or Nishiki in town).

I am a sushi lover that is why I always hunt for the best + good in value. *hehe*
So, there you go. Here is what I have ordered.


Chirashi set is delicious and the ingredients are fresh. But... the portion is not enough for a raw fish lover.
Overall for this restaurant: 3/5
I will be back!

No comments: