Monday 7 May 2012

Widgets

Sandakan/ Lahad Datu/ Jesselton/ Gayana in a week.

Busy lately...

Just came back from Sandakan and Lahad Datu not long ago as part of my duty as the Sabah Young Tourism Ambassador. All of us went there almost for a week and we manage to visit few places such as Sepilok, Rainforest Discovery Centre, Bilit Rainforest Lodge, Tabin Wildlife Reserve, Borneo Rainforest Lodge at Danum Valley, and few more.

Not to worry, I will show my experience with you guys soon.  But I have written my experience in Tabin Wildlife Reserve on the Ambassador Blog. Maybe you guys should have a look so I won’t double post it. ;)
  Click picture to view my post in Sabah Young Tourism Ambassador Blog

Once I got back to KK, I need to head down to the sea. I remember that I reached KK about 1pm? After that I had a little fever, but then I try to rest a little bit to cool down myself.  Then 4pm, I’m off to meet the Raja Laut at Jesselton Point. Breeze Magazine team had been invited, so I have to go and check it out. In fact, it is a really nice yacht and it is perfect for events. Maybe wedding shots as well? More to do when you have ideas my dears.

After a short night to feel the breeze, it makes me relaxed from my busy schedule and I’m looking forward to visit the yacht again.

Walking towards the entrance of Jesselton Point, there is a public event by Etiqa. There are four to five clowns around? And it really scares me. I... I have a bad experience with clowns. You know, when we are young and innocent, watching movies... and yea, the clown movie. The scary ones.

Anyway, after that night, I had a good rest and the next day, I have been appointed to meet Ronan Keating at Gayana Eco Resort.

To be continue...

2 comments:

David @ Malaysia Asia said...

Wow, not jet-setting but land-setting around Sabah! Nice to know that locals are doing this too :)

Uhmyell said...

I remember our land trip to Lahad Datu. Twas about 9 hours long! Haha. Read my blog post about our trip to there > http://wp.me/p1ZgsD-1X