Saturday 5 December 2009

Widgets

Reason to give something for mom on your birthday

It is weird that I wanted to buy a present for my mom during my birthday? I tell you why then.

I remembered this is told by a person whom I knew long time ago. Last few years, he told me this and I wanted to let everyone knew that. I don’t know did he really concern about this or did he really do this to thanks his mother but I did because I found it carries a true meaning. A mother is the one who give birth to her child and it is difficult and hard to give birth to a baby.

Well, in fact. It is not us who are having birthdays to be happy by celebrating it with friends and love one only but to let our mother happy as well because she is the one who is suffering 9 months for carrying us in her body and that day you were born was the anniversary to you and your mother. It is not only you happy during your birthday but your mother to be happy as well because she raises you.

So, I bought a present, a meaningful one for my mom because I’m 21 years old tomorrow. I hope she will put something which is belongs to her and dad. Put things like some pictures of them two, rings for them two, what else? Necklace? Well, I'm getting a title as an adult already right? Hmm… I didn’t plan to buy a big present for my mother every year during my birthday because I can’t afford it yet I’m saving money for my future use as well. Other birthday, maybe I will buy something else to her then.

So, this is it.

2 comments:

Kenneth Kin said...

so nice of you to buy ur mum a present, i think its a good thing also.

i wish i had appreciated my mum like u did as well, we will not be in the current situation....sigh...

but then again, its juz difficult to live with my mum....we both are hot tempered so....its juz like ....u know....


and hor, i wan to say, i like ur blog veli the muchy, coz ur blog always got a lot of pics pics, got food food , fashion fashion, good good stories...

and my blog....blah, totally boring compared to yours, sad~~ hahahaha

ok la, log off sin, boss walking around dunno do mat 7, so fed up see him walk here walk there, wan blog also cannot blog happily

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Wow.. tell me about your mom. What's wrong? I have a hot temper too but control control la. Cannot always show temper.. that's why I put my 'about me' saying that I love to observe for than talk. haha. So you live with friends? did you go back sometimes or only when CNY?

But i think for some people who live separate with someone you not comfortable with, then for sometime they meet, the feelings will be much better than seeing each other everyday. you know what I mean? like somehow they will miss each other and lots to talk than seeing each other everytime.

Hahah! Thanks for the compliment! I wish everyone love my blog! it's like a diary anyway like what I been through day by day haha! fashion fashion not much.. only this few days haha! seldom take my pictures of like trying on clothes cause i'm .. fat! lol