Tuesday 1 December 2009

Widgets

My beginning of December

Yes, its December now. People move on their lives again and again. Of course all of us move on and grow old.

Went to One Borneo to accompany mom buy things at first and decided to see whether is Abie and Bryan is in Adidas but then they were on leave that day. I thought I can give them a surprise or something else. Haha. So, what I see in One Borneo is that they already decorated the Hypermall nicely. Oh how I wish to see Christmas in Kuala Lumpur where there are performance in Mid Valley. Well, there’s always improvement! I know someday, Kota Kinabalu will be well known and improve.

This afternoon went to Sekolah Menengah Stella Maris and starts the Mural Drawing. Actually, I have no idea what is Mural Drawing is but after some research and get some answers from my friends then I know Mural Drawing is painting on walls. I thought we are going to paint the smaller wall but it turns the other way round. It’s the bigger wall and University of Malaysia Sabah (UMS) will paint the smaller wall. The teacher and principal from Stella Maris decided to let us draw the ‘Little People’ instead of the ‘Tree’ design.

Maybe I should upload both pictures that designed by INTI College’s partner, PJ CAD (Design school). There are two students came out with an idea of ‘GO GREEN' theme. Now here it goes.



Sorry the other one, I can't upload it and I don't know why. Hmm..

No comments: