Thursday 17 December 2009

Widgets

It’s Meatball’s Birthday!

Happpppy birthday!!

Meatball’s boy boy bought her a cake from Lembah Impian Country Homes.
I’m not so sure about this place but I heard it is something like a resort or what.

Before 00:00hours, yes, just now.
I heard noises outside of my study room and I have a peek of what’s going on.
It’s cake time!



They are going to cut the cakes!
We sang Happy Birthday song for her and poooff! How many years old??? Haha! It’s 17th December now!
I can’t believe that I ate two pieces of cakes.
The cheese is smooth. Omg. It melts in my mouth.
The smell and the taste… hmmmm. And it is not tooooo sweet!


I love it!


1 comment:

Kenneth Kin said...

happy birthday Meatball~

such a cute name~

May i have 2 piece of cheesecake too~~

miaow >.<

-Kenneth