Thursday 24 December 2009

Widgets

Morning Breakfast with Little Niece

My little beautiful niece wanted to go for a short walk in Suria Sabah because she just came back from KL actually and that’s why she hardly can have her time in Kota Kinabalu. She’s really really pretty. But anyway, this is my breakfast today where it is located in Damai. Restaurant named Da Chen.

Dishes here are quite expensive for me but the quality and the quantity of the food is a lot! I will show you how big are my dumpling. The fillings are prawns, meat, some mushrooms. Omg. The taste of it is brilliant and of course, it’s dumpling right? So, the juicy soup inside the dumpling it’s really tasty! Better not to drop it into the soup while you are eating the dumpling because the sauce inside is really good!





3 comments:

Joey said...

is it Guo Min????

j3netz said...

likes!

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Hello Joey,

It's not Guo Min. But it's Da Chen.
Located at Damai. Further more from Tshung Tsin Secondary School.

It's the yellow building. You also can find pet shop, restaurant 2020, clinic, and more. So, this Da Chen is located almost at the middle.

Cheers! xx