Monday 14 December 2009

Widgets

Kaze Japanese House

Everybody is busy this night.
Meatball and I was planning to have Burger King for dinner but in the end we head to a Japanese Restaurant in Damai. Just beside Yoyo Café.

As I sat inside of the restaurant, I have a warm feeling.
They have this Japanese language learning by the lady boss I think. Her name is Mei.
The foods are nice but salty for me and Meatball. Price is reasonable.

I ordered Chicken Katsu Don for RM10.80.


Meatball ordered Futomaki & Mini Udon Set for RM12.80


Two side dishes and Ocha


The Place~



Everything is wonderful until I get this.....
Scary Picture?

1 comment:

Kenneth Kin said...

wth is tat red red thing on top of the seaweed roll?

look like ppl abort liao the baby and they use it to make sushi...


uweeekkkkkkkk~~~~ *vomit all over the floor*

hahahhaha