Monday 28 December 2009

Widgets

Chicken Pie from Aldrich's Mom

It’s Christmas and look what I get from Aldrich’s mom?
Chicken pie!!

It’s actually the first time that she gave me a Chicken Pie and it’s delicious. Extremely!! Other than that, she gave me another pie which is the Apple Pie and she said that it’s better to eat it with ice cream. I tried and omgosh, I can’t say a word but just enjoy a spoonful of pie!

Thanks aunt for such wonderful pies!
On top of the pie, mash potato.
Fillings, mushrooms, chicken, and … haha






Well, I brought it to office and share with everybody. Heat, cut, and served.
Everybody love it! I’m so happy.

1 comment:

Kenneth Kin said...

meh look so delicious sia, make me feel hungry leh, i got nothing to eat in singapore, becoz everything is so expensive, i only can see other ppl eat , boo~!~~ T.T