Monday 17 November 2008

Widgets

KL Trip in November Part7

Guess who did I met in Kuala Lumpur?
Yes! Jenette! hahahaha
She came here to visit her sister.
So we live separately and we met in Pavilion.
.
Bought few things in Forever 21 and I think she bought two. Correct? And I bought one.
.
Before that, we became the fashion designer of my eldest sister. I help her to chose what clothes would be nice on her and Jenette help to see whether it suits.

Picture Below: Jenette and I

Picture Below: The StairsPicture Below: Zang Toi's (Love the cake with ice cream)Picture Below: Decorations in Zang Toi'sPicture Below: Madam Kwan's (Not Available in KK)Picture Below: Foods in Food Court (I'm hungry now...)Picture Below: Ceiling of PavilionPicture Below: View from 6th floorPicture Below: Italian on SixthPicture Below: See how Jammed is KL?

Well, do you know why the restaurant second picture from the end called Italian on Sixth?

No comments: