Friday 25 April 2014

Widgets

Malam Cinta 2014 Fashion Show by ‘A-Sutra’

If I’m not mistaken, this is my first time experiencing a fashion show by A-Sutra, showcasing the modern Malay outfit that can be worn from day till night. The night is filled with LOVE as the name of the event is called the 'Malam Cinta'.

Walking into the event venue is like having a really romantic moment as the tables and the hall are decorated perfectly as if like we’re entering a wedding dinner. Just kidding! But seriously, it’s a pretty set up. First, there are drum performances which excites me the most. I love music and I do think that they should perform more in the events that we have in Kota Kinabalu. We need to bring the music scene OUT!


Here comes the fashion show. Well, last time I used to do runways and of course we have something to talk about – experience. Anyways, some of the dresses did catch my attention. I am always keen to try on something new and I do think that I should buy some of these dresses to attend government events (which I am expected to, sooner or later). So, better grab some before I really need it! I like the modern ones that the models were showing yesterday, especially the purple one. So chic and trendy!

Poor photos, I know. We were just using our phones! Well, the night ends well by having selfies with colleagues. Note on the venue: Nice lamp post for us to have another mileage on our individual camera shots! Thanks Sutera Harbour :)




No comments: