Wednesday 23 September 2009

Widgets

Going out to Mosaic

I’m going out with my babe. my kero. my dear. my love one. my lao gong bah.
Hey! Just one person okay? Lols

The place we are going to is under the management of Hyatt Regency,
Mosaic is located alongside the same building of Hyatt Regency Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
I just have to say this in more detail in the next post after I come back from there.
So stay tune.

Picture Below: External View of Mosaic

Well, we knew each other since we are in our secondary school which is called the All Saints High School. We have this same dream when we are in All Saints High School and we are in the same class until Form 4 then we separated from the school to different classes but we are still hot. Our heart and mind sticks together and it’s like forever! Then there are things come between us during the 4th and 5th. And more…

Then stops.

Anyway,
In class we normally do all the talking and not books.
Talking about what’s in vogue, … gossip girls.
But we learnt lots from each other and it’s not only two of us.


After few years for my days in Kuala Lumpur,
Yes, Kero and I still stay the same.


And that is how friendships meant.

No comments: